NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, June 27, 2021

ROBERTO'S TACO SHOP

ROBERTO'S TACO SHOP
445 N. HWY 101
SOLANA BEACH, CA 92075
858-704-4075
HOURS:  Daily 8AM - 9PM

I have been enjoying Roberto's Taco Shops in San Diego for over 30 years.  Back in the day, they were my "go to" place for Carne Asada Burritos and Three Rolled Tacos with Guacamole.  I became a fan of Juanitas Taco Shop just up the road from Solana Beach and it became my "go to" place and one of my favorite Taco stands ever.  Lately during trips to San Diego I have been going back to Roberto's for the Three Rolled Tacos with Guacamole.  Hate to say it but they are better than Juanitas.  More meat and more flavor.  I get the Special version with Lettuce, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cheese.  My Goodness I wish these were available in Hawaii.  I would eat them every week even though they are not low carb.  Also enjoyed the Carne Asada Burrito which was packed with Steak, Guacamole and Pico de Gallo.  A little salty but delicious.  

ROBERTO'S THREE ROLLED TACOS WITH GUACAMOLE

ROBERTO'S IN SOLANA BEACH, CA

ROBERTO'S TACO SHOP MENU



 MY FAVORITE ROLLED TACOS

CARNE ASADA BURRITO

LOADED WITH STEAK, GUACAMOLE AND PICO DE GALLO

BEANS AND RICE ON THE SIDE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback