NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

MINERS DINER - JULIAN, CA

MINERS DINER
2134 MAIN STREET
JULIAN, CA 92036
760-765-3753
HOURS:  Sunday, Monday and Thursday 8AM - 5PM / Tuesday and Wednesday 10AM -5PM
                 Friday and Saturday 8AM - 6PM

When I lived in San Diego we would head up to Julian to enjoy the cooler weather and eat Apple Pie.  It is a beautiful little town with a Main Street that while very small has a lot of character.  Decided to take the 1.5 hour drive with my Wife and Daughter to show them this little gem.  We dined at Miners Diner which has been a part of Julian since 1928.  I had the Pastrami Sandwich and ate everything but the bread to stay low carb.  My Daughter had the Reuben and my Wife enjoyed the BLT.  She loved the flavor of the smoked Bacon.  The Jalapeño Bottle Caps were delicious and addicting but we only ate maybe 1/5th of the plate.
The highlight for my Daughter was the Root Beer Float.

MINERS DINER

ENJOYING AN OLD FASHION ROOT BEER FLOAT

MINERS DINER IN JULIAN, CA

OLD TIME SODA FOUNTAIN


MINERS DINER MENU




JALAPEÑO BOTTLE CAPS

PASTRAMI SANDWICH

I ATE EVERYTHING BUT THE BREAD

BACON, LETTUCE AND TOMATO

REUBEN SANDWICH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback