NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, August 21, 2021

LOW CARB DOMINOS PIZZA

LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

My office was ordering from Dominos Pizza which sucks when you are trying to eat a low carb diet.  At first I said that I would pass but then the hunger set in.  I decided to order a Salad plus the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich.  Dominos said they did not have the Garden Salad so they upgraded me to a Chicken Caesar Salad.  I took all of the meat, cheese and toppings off the sandwich and placed everything on the salad.  Gave the bread to a co-worker and enjoyed this salad which was delicious and satisfying.  

CAESAR SALAD WITH PHILLY CHEESESTEAK

DITCHED THE BREAD TO STAY LOW CARB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback