NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 2, 2023

LE'S BAHN MI

LE'S BAHN MI
808 SHERIDAN STREET
THRID FLOOR
HONOLULU, HI
808-277-3066

After seeing an Instagram post about Le's Bahn Mi we decided to try it out.  The sandwiches looked delicious and the reviewer stated that they were the best in Honolulu.  I didn't know where Le's was located.  Only that it was at the 808 Center in the back of Wall Mart.  We found the restaurant on the third floor and there were tables outside filled with people eating Bahn Mi's.  Inside the tables were also filled.  Wow, I thought this place is popular even though it is on the third floor.  We ordered the Saigon Special, Lemongrass Chicken and Roasted Pork Bahn Mi's at the counter and in minutes they brought them to our table which was outside on a perfect Hawaii day.  The man asked if we wanted Hot Sauce and we all said "yes".  He then brought out packets of Sriracha Sauce and a Chili Sauce.  We all split the sandwiches so we could taste each one.  My favorite was the Saigon Special with the Lemongrass Chicken coming in Second.  The Roasted Pork was good too but I just liked the others better.  My Wife and Daughter loved the bread and set it was fresh and lighter than other places.  They both raved about the Bahn Mi's and said they would come back.  I really liked the Bahn Mi's here but I gotta stick with my Ba-Le Special Sandwich with Cheese as my fave.  My Wife and Daughter prefer Le's.  Happy to see this small business succeeding with what I think is the power of social media.
 
LE'S BAHN MI

LOCATED IN THE 808 CENTER - THIRD FLOOR



BRIGHT, CLEAN AND INDOOR/OUTDOOR SEATING

ORDER AT THE COUNTER

FOUR BAHN MI OPTIONS

SAIGON SPECIAL BAHN MI

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE OF THE THREE

LEMONGRASS CHICKEN BAHN MI

NICE FLAVOR AND CRUNCH FROM THE VEGGIES

ROASTED PORK BAHN MI

CRISPY PORK SKIN ADDS FLAVOR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback