NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 9, 2023

PHO SAIGON

PHO SAIGON
1538 KAPIOLANI BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96814
808-955-1069
HOURS:  Daily 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

I wanted Tacos for lunch but my two girls wanted Vietnamese.  Guess who won?  We ended up at Pho Saigon and ordered a ton of food.  Brought so much home.  I enjoyed the $31 Phobulous with Ribeye.  Huge bowl with lots of meat and good broth.  A bit sweet though.  My Wife and Daughter shared the Lost in Saigon Pho ($31).  It too was huge and they couldn't finish it.  My Daughter loved the Beef Balls and ordered more for $6.  This was some expensive Pho I thought.  Could remember not long ago when Pho was never over $20.  The Spring Rolls here are just ok.  They are served with lettuce but no cucumber.  The Special Bahn Mi was pretty good.  Wish it had a little more Pate in it.  My Daughter ordered Chicken and Noodles to take home for lunch tomorrow.  Service on this visit was excellent!

PHO SAIGON

LOCATED ON KAPIOLANI BLVD

PHO SAIGON MENU








SPRING ROLLS

PHOBULOUS WITH RIBEYE STEAK

LOST IN SAIGON PHO

SPECIAL BAHN MI


CHICKEN WITH NOODLES

FAMILY AND PHO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback