NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 2, 2023

BA-LE SANDWICH SHOP - HAWAII KAI

BA-LE SANDWICH SHOP
377 KEAHOLE ST
HONOLULU, HI
808-396-6556

One of my favorite meals pre low carb was a Ba-Le Special Sandwich with Cheese/No Mayo with extra veggies and Rare Steak/Brisket Pho.  Well, I had to break my low carb diet (like I have been doing more and more lately) and have this combination once again.  One bite of the sandwich and I was in heaven.  This is one of my favorite meals on the Islands.  While they did not have Brisket on this visit, the Rare Steak Pho was great.  When the bread, meats and pate are fresh, there is no better Bahn Mi in Honolulu.

BA-LE SANDWICH SHOP HAWAII KAI


SMALL SHOP WHERE YOU ORDER AT THE COUNTER

BA-LE SANDWICH MENU


SPECIAL SANDWICH WITH CHEESE/NO MAYO AND EXTRA VEGGIES

RARE STEAK PHO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback