NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 28, 2024

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE

Last week I deviated from just going home after work and stopped by the The Kahala Hotel to enjoy a late lunch.  I felt so comfortable and relaxed after a hectic week and said to myself, maybe I should do this every Friday.  Well I made it back again the following week and once again enjoyed some fresh Sashimi and the Beach House Salad.  This time I requested all Romaine Lettuce in place of the fufu stuff that is bitter.  Ahhh..so good with real lettuce.
Had an old friend join me so it was nice to sit back, check out the view and catch up on our lives while reminiscing a bit about the past.
Click links below to view previous posts on Plumeria Beach House at The Kahala;
PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE

FRESH AHI SASHIMI

MY FAVE CHARDONNAY WITH MY FAVE VIEW

MY HAPPY PLACE

BEACH HOUSE SALAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback