NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, September 5, 2024

D.K. STEAKHOUSE

D.K STEAKHOUSE
WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT
2552 KALAKAUA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI  96815
808-931-6280
HOURS:  Daily 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Whenever anyone asks me where to get a great steak on Oahu, I always mention D.K. Steakhouse.  Their Paniolo Ribeye is one of the best steaks of my life.  I don't even need to look at the menu here.  Always want fresh Ahi Sashimi, Wedge Salad, Paniolo Ribeye and Mud Pie. This meal to me is worthy of a last meal.  So delicious and satisfying.  Service was great.  The only think that disappointed me is they cut up the onions on the steak.  In the past, they put whole slices of grilled Maui Onion on the steak.  Looks amazing.  This steak looked like a mess.

D.K. STEAKHOUSE

SEARED AHI

HAMACHI CARPACCIO

WEDGE SALAD

PANIOLO RIBEYE

KONA MUD PIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback