NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MAILE'S THAI BISTRO TAKEOUT

MAILE'S THAI BISTRO
1200 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96814
808-591-2488
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday/Sunday 11AM - 9PM
                 Friday and Saturday 11AM - 10PM

I am on a mission to do what I can do to support local restaurants and small businesses during these Covid-19 times.  Besides donating to @showalohachallenge, each week I am buying lunch for my entire office of 30 people. This week it was Maile's Thai Bistro.  I have known Maile for over 20 years and she is an incredible person and chef.  She works so hard at her Hawaii Kai and Ward restaurants and is always there to support my golf tournament that raises money for cancer research.
Ordering 30 lunches from Maile made me so happy.  Maile made up a special plate that consisted of Pad Thai Noodles, Fried Chicken, Green Curry with Chicken, Jasmine Rice and a salad.
Click link below to view previous post on Maile's Thai Bistro;

MAILE'S THAI BISTRO PLATE LUNCH
AND A NICE SALAD
30 LUNCHES FOR THE OFFICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback