NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 19, 2020

KOREAN FIRE NOODLES

KOREAN FIRE NOODLES
LUNCH AT HOME

My Daughter saw a YouTube video of a young guy eating mounds of these hot and spicy noodles.
She just had to make us try them.  Holy shit these are spicy hot.  They burn your lips and go down flaming.  Problem is they are really good noodles with a nice taste so you want to keep eating them even though your face is on fire.  These are the real deal if you like spicy noodles!
UPDATE:  My friend who is a Chef and loves these noodles saw my post and told me to add melted Mozzarella Cheese.  I did and it was even better and the cheese cut the heat just a bit.

KOREAN FIRE NOODLES
THESE ARE SUPER SPICY NOODLES
MY CHEF FRIEND LOVES THESE NOODLES.  SAW MY POST AND TOLD ME TO ADD MELTED
MOZZARELLA CHEESE FOR THE BOMB.  SHE WAS RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback