NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

POPEYE'S LOUISIANA KITCHEN

 POPEYE'S LOUISIANA KITCHEN
LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

Another week of COVID-19 lockdown and another week I am buying lunch for my entire office to support local restaurants.  This is the fifth lunch for my employees and I was happy to buy them from Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen.  Popeye's and their local owner Sean Uezu has been a supporter of my Cooling Cancer Golf Tournament since its inception 8 years ago.  They always come through and serve hundreds of Chicken n' Slaw Sliders at the tournament  and I am grateful for their support.
Nice to give back during these trying times for restaurants and small business.  Lunch was really good with a Three Piece Meal with Red Beans and Rice, Cole Slaw and Biscuit.  Ordered half spicy and half regular.  Red Beans and Rice with Hot Sauce and the Biscuit with Strawberry Jam my new Popeye's favorites!

POPEYE'S LOUISIANA KITCHEN

POPEYE'S LUNCH FOR THE ENTIRE OFFICE
THREE PIECES OF CHICKEN, RED BEANS AND RICE, COLE SLAW AND BISCUIT
COLE SLAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback