NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, April 23, 2020

DINERS UPSCALE HAWAII

DINERS UPSCALE HAWAII
1333 N KING STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-842-0344
HOURS:  Daily Open 24 Hours

Diners Upscale is close to my office and yet I had never eaten there until today.  My lunch was incredible.  Fresh Garlic Ahi with Asparagus and Green Salad.  Usually the plate comes with rice but I opted for all greens.  The Ahi was amazing.  Probably one of the best Ahi dishes of my life.  The fish was grilled and covered with garlic.  Lots of garlic.  Loved it.  The Asparagus was grilled and had a nice char taste.  Also liked the vinaigrette on the salad.  What a great lunch for around $12.

GARLIC AHI WITH ASPARAGUS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback