NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

OLENA BY CHEF RON SIMON

OLENA BY CHEF RON SIMON
1933 REPUBLICAN STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96819
808-745-7777
HOURS:  Daily 10AM - 3PM / Closed Sunday

I follow Olena on Instagram and love the videos they post showing Chef Ron preparing his food.
On this morning he was making an Italian Meatball Sandwich and it looked so good.  After seeing the short video I texted the restaurant to ask how much the sandwich was.  They texted me right back and said $15.  Wow...a bit expensive I thought but it looks so good.  I asked if I can order five sandwiches for pickup at 11AM.  A text came back asking me to order on their website so it would be in their system.  This was great because I could order and pay online and just have the sandwiches picked up.    One of my Associates at work drove up to Olena at 11AM and they were greeted and given the food in just seconds.  As a thank you for a nice tip my bag included some free Poke and a Chicken Porridge.  This was so nice I thought.  The Meatball Sandwiches included the Meatballs, Muenster Cheese, Peppers and Onions on a buttered and toasted bun.  Delicous!  Oh why did I order five sandwiches?  Bought four extra for my front counter personnel who work hard serving our customers.  Olena is a great small business that needs to be supported during these difficult times.

OLENA MEATBALL SANDWICH WITH COME COMPLIMENTARY SIDES
MEATBALL SUB
AHI POKE
CHICKEN PORRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback