NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

PASTA THREE WAYS

 PASTA THREE WAYS
KELI'S BIRTHDAY DINNER

A week ago I asked my Daughter Keli what she wanted to eat for her Birthday.  To my surprise she said "Pasta".  But then she went on to say she wants her three favorite pasta dishes all at once.  That means making Pappardelle with Lobster, Mushrooms and Sage, Spaghetti with Beef/Sausage Ragout and Fettuccine with Tomato and Onion.  Since these were my favorites too, I was up to the challenge but it took my Wife's help to pull off getting everything cooked and plated at the same time.  We did it and it was oh so good.  Served the pasta with Garlic and Parmesan toast.  Cherished this dinner as I sat and saw my Daughter all grown up.  Life is going by so fast and the memories of her growing up and changing each year are etched in my heart and mind.  I miss my baby but am ready to watch the next chapter in her life unfold.  Happy Birthday Keli.  Daddy loves you!
Click links below for recipes;

PASTA THREE WAYS
SPAGHETTI, PAPARDELLE AND FETTUCCINE PASTA
PASTA THREE WAYS WAS STRESSFUL SO I HAD TO HAVE A LITTLE VINO WHILE COOKING 
THREE SAUCES ARE READY TO PLATE
FIRST WE NEED SOME APPETIZERS
SPAGHETTI WITH BEEF/SAUSAGE RAGOUT, PAPARDELLE WITH LOBSTER, MUSHROOMS AND SAGE, FETTUCCINE WITH TOMATO AND ONION
PAPARDELLE WITH LOBSTER, MUSHROOMS AND SAGE
SPAGHETTI WITH BEEF/SAUSAGE RAGOUT AND GARLIC PARMESAN BREAD 
FETTUCCINE WITH TOMATO AND ONION
KELI' BIRTHDAY DINNER IN QUARANTINE
AND A LITTLE VINO FOR ME
SPECIAL GUEST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback