NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, June 8, 2020

GRILLED MARLIN WITH BUTTER CAPER SAUCE

GRILLED MARLIN WITH BUTTER CAPER SAUCE
DINNER AT HOME

This simple dish was delicious even though I ruined my first batch of sauce which was going to be a White Wine, Butter, Caper Cream Sauce.  Used some bad white wine and did not reduce it enough.  Tasted like vinegar.  Rather than try to salvage the sauce, I just quickly went with butter and capers.  We had one ear of corn so I roasted it and sautéed with zucchini, onion and carrots.  What saved this dish is the freshness of the fish.  So good all on its own.  Lucky to live and eat Hawaii!

GRILLED MARLIN WITH BUTTER CAPER SAUCE
NICE FRESH MARLIN 
MARLIN WAS THICK SO I CUT IT IN HALF.  THIS WAS PROBABLY A MISTAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback