NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, June 14, 2020

FUSILLI ALLA VODKA WITH BASIL AND PARMESAN

 FUSILLI ALLA VODKA WITH BASIL AND PARMESAN
DINNER AT HOME

My Daughter saw this recipe on her TikTok feed and said it was all the rage and getting great reviews.  She texted me the recipe and asked if I would make it for dinner.  Of course I did and here it is.  To be honest, we found this recipe to be very bland and if I were to make it again would tweak it to improve the flavor.  I added more Garlic and Shallots than the recipe called for and would add even more next time.  

FUSILLI ALLA VODKA WITH BASIL AND PARMESAN 
PASTA ON THE LANAI
PRETTY SIMPLE INGREDIENTS
GARLIC AND SHALLOTS SAUTED IN OLIVE OIL 
TOMATO PASTE
COOK ABOUT 5 MINUTES
ADD SALT AND PEPPER
TWO TABLESPOONS OF VODKA 
ADD CUP OF HEAVY CREAM 
MIX THROUGHLY
ADD PASTA
ADD BUTTER AND CUP OF PASTA WATER 
PARMESAN CHEESE
TOP WITH FRESH BASIL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback