NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

PACO'S TACOS

PACO'S TACOS
555 N. KING STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-772-4123
HOURS:  Daily 11AM - 9PM

My office was all set to go to Alejandro's for Carne Asada Burritos.  One of my co-workers suggested we try Paco's Tacos because he has been going there regularly and loves it.  We decided to try it so I ordered the same thing that I would order from Alejandro's.  Carne Asada Burrito Wet Enchilada Style.  The Burrito cost around $15 when ordered Wet Style I think.  Well the Burrito was good.  I found the meat to be a little tough and not as flavorful as Alejandro's.  There are no fillers like Beans and Rice in the Burrito.  It is all meat.  I would have liked a little Pico de Gallo and Salsa.  Bottom line is that it was good and I would order it again.  Will go and check out more menu items at Paco's because it is close to work.  Stay tuned for more on this place.

PACO'S TACOS CARNE ASADA BURRITO WET WITH ENCHILADA SAUCE 
ALL MEAT IN THIS BURRITO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback