NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, June 4, 2020

KAHAI STREET KITCHEN

KAHAI STREET KITCHEN
946 COOLIDGE STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96826
808-845-0320
HOURS:  Tuesday thru Friday 10:30AM - 7:30PM / Saturday 7:30AM - 2PM
                 Closed Sunday and Monday

This was my 15th week in a row buying 30 lunches for my office.  My way of supporting Hawaii restaurants and the great people that work in them.  I love Kahai Street Kitchen so this was my second week buying lunches from them.  Went with a delicious Steak, Garlic Shrimp, Fried Rice and a Salad.  The office loved this lunch and the food got rave reviews from all.  Please support your local restaurants and small businesses during these terrible times.  They have been through a lot and need our support and business.  I am blessed to be able to help out in a small way.

STEAK, GARLIC SHRIMP, FRIED RICE AND SALAD FROM KAHAI STREET KITCHEN
PERFECTLY COOKED STEAK AND GARLIC SHRIMP
NICE TOSSED SALAD WITH DELICIOUS VINAIGRETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback