NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

DECONSTRUCTED EMPANADA

LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

One of those days where I did not bring home lunch to the office and a customer showed up with Empanadas for the entire office.  They were huge and looked really good so I decided to try one.  Since I am on a low carb diet, I had to deconstruct the thing to avoid the fried wrapper.  I did it and it was delicious.  Cut open the top and used a spoon to take out all the filling.  Poured a little vinegar over the filling and devoured all of it.  Super delicious with vegetables, pork and egg.  Don't know where my customer bought these but I will find out.

EMPANADA

OPENED THE TOP AND ATE ALL THE FILLING

ALL THE CARBS LEFT OVER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback