NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 14, 2021

ALEJANDRO'S KAPAHULU

ALEJANDRO'S MEXICAN FOOD
949 KAPAHULU AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-888-8090
HOURS:  Daily 11AM - 9PM  / Sunday 4PM - 9PM 

As readers of my blog know, I love Mexican food more than anything.  Problem is there is no good Mexican food on Oahu.  Alejandro's is the exception and boy am I glad they opened a second location closer to home.  The new Alejandro's Kapahulu is a beautiful space with a full bar, wide screen tv's and the same menu as their original location.  Pretty much only Burritos, Tacos and Quesadillas.  Wish they offered more.  I ordered the Carne Asada Burrito "Wet" ($13) and had to deconstruct it a bit to stay low carb.  I basically just ate the Carne Asada and Pico de Gallo while avoiding the Beans, Rice and Tortilla.  Believe it or not this Burrito was still delicious and it did satisfy me.  I highly recommend Alejandro's.

CARNE ASADA "WET" BURRITO

DECONSTRUCTION BEGINS TO STAY LOW CARB

AVOIDED THE BEANS, RICE AND TORTILLA TO STAY LOW CARB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback