NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, March 1, 2021

PIEOLOGY CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA

PIEOLOGY PIZZERIA
AINA HAINA SHOPPING CENTER
820 W HIND DRIVE
HONOLULU, HI 96821
808-377-1364
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 11AM - 9:30 PM / Friday and Saturday 11AM - 10:30 PM
                 Sunday 11AM - 9PM

I like Pieology Pizza and now that I am eating a low carb diet we decided to try the Cauliflower Crust.  They add $3 to the cost of the Pizza to go Cauliflower Crust.  I ordered everything else for my Pizza just like normal.  Sausage, Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, JalapeƱos, Red Onion and Bell Pepper.  The crust was thin and a bit crispy.  It did not have a strong Cauliflower flavor and tasted pretty much like a normal Pizza to me.  I liked it.
Now that I have tried Cauliflower Pizza Crusts at CPK and now Pieology, I am a fan and will continue eating low carb pizza crust when it is available.  

PIEOLOGY CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback