NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, October 18, 2021

LEAHI MARKET @ HNL

LEAHI MARKET @ HNL
HONOLULU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
NEAR UNITED TERMINAL

Wanted to eat prior to a long flight and Leahi Market was just a few gates away from my gate.
After showing my I.D. and vaccination card I was permitted to sit at a table near the bar.  I was given an rancid menu that was mangled, written on and dirty.  Ordered the Grilled Mahi Mahi Rice Bowl and let me tell you this was delicious.  Probably one of the best dishes served in the entire airport.  The Mahi was fresh, cooked perfectly and really good.  The fresh vegetables kicked it up another notch and made me really love this dish.

GRILLED MAHI MAHI RICE BOWL

LEAHI MARKET @ HNL MENU

PRE-FLIGHT MEAL AND VINO WAS OUTSTANDING

BAR AND SEATING

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback