NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, October 25, 2021

UNITED AIRLINES CHICAGO TO HONOLULU

Amazing when you fly First Class on United and the service and food sucks.  It is as if they just don't give a shit.  It is the exact opposite when you fly an Asian or European airline where they understand customer service and take care of their customers instead of sitting in the galley eating and talking.  I went over three hours without being asked if I wanted water or a drink.  When I finally stopped the Flight Attendant to ask for water she abruptly asked me to wait.  Never once did they offer to refill any of my drinks.  The choice for dinner entrees were Cold Noodles or a Burger.  Breakfast of Egg Whites and Sausage was not bad.

LOVE THE SLEEPER SEATS

PLENTY OF SPACE

STORAGE CABINET

BREAFAST EGG WHITES WITH SAUSAGE

BURGER WITH SWEET POTATO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback