NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

D.K. STEAKHOUSE PANIOLO RIBEYE

D.K STEAKHOUSE
WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT
2552 KALAKAUA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI  96815
808-931-6280
HOURS:  Daily 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM

So happy to get back to D.K. Steakhouse in Waikiki.  The entire third floor deck of the Marriott Waikiki has been transformed into an outdoor oasis and the restaurant is just off the pool deck where there are great views.  On this visit I did not even have to open the menu.  
I knew I wanted Seared Ahi, Wedge Salad and the Paniolo Ribeye.  The Seared Ahi was not on the menu but they made it with a Truffle Oil sauce.  Wow...just fantastic.  The table ate it so fast that I did not even get a picture of it.  The Wedge Salad was chilled and huge.  They serve it with Thousand Island Dressing rather than Blue Cheese.  I prefer a good Blue Cheese but this was delicious.  The Paniolo Ribeye was steak perfection.  Season and cooked perfectly and served with those sweet Maui Onions that I love.  Taking a bite of the onion with the steak is heaven.  This is my favorite steak in Hawaii.  

D.K. STEAKHOUSE PANIOLO RIBEYE

WEDGE SALAD

THIRD FLOOR OF THE MARRIOTT VIEW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback