NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

LOW FAT SALSA


LOW FAT SALSA


I discovered this delicious dish by accident. I had made a fresh summer salad using chopped red onion, red and green bell peppers, celery, garbanzo beans and cilantro. We enjoyed these fresh veggies and beans with a low fat balsamic dressing. The following day a guest came over and rather than serve the same salad, I poured a cup of Safeway Select Salsa Verde over all the beans and veggies. One taste and I knew I had a family hit. This salsa is awesome. My friend could not get enough of it. He devoured it and asked for more. I love this dish too. It is not only good as a dip with reduced fat chips but also great on chicken and fish right off the grille. Low fat and super good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback