NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

NEW BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS


LOW FAT BREAKFAST

NEW BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

One of the keys to enjoying and staying on a low fat diet is eating a nutritional and low fat breakfast.  In my case it is a very low fat breakfast.  The only fat consumed is from a small amount of 2% milk that is poured over the Special K with Red Berries.  This is a delicious cereal that has zero fat and only 110 calories.  I enjoy a small 5.5 oz can of V8 Vegetable juice that has zero fat too.  The V8 also helps my vitamins go down smoother than drinking just water.  This breakfast fills me up and reduces the craving to eat before lunch time.  If I get hungry before lunch I eat some kind of fresh fruit.                                                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback