NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

BURGERS ON THE EDGE

BURGERS ON THE EDGE
HONOLULU, HAWAII

The last thing I wanted today was a burger.  I need to drop a few pounds and was looking for something lighter.  Keli and me were cruising around and ended up at Good to Grill on Kapahulu.  We walked into Good to Grill and found employees that were like zombies.  No service, just stares.  The sign by the cash register read "Lunch served at 12:00".  It was 11:40 so we left.  Keli saw Burgers on the Edge and said she wanted a burger.  "You sure I asked".  Yes, Daddy, lets get a burger.  I was forced.  Keli ordered the Waygu Beef Burger ($8.49) with cheese, turkey bacon, pickles and sprouts.  I ordered the burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle ($8.49).  I took two bites and was done.  Could only dream of a $2.00 In n' Out Burger.  How can a burger cost $8.49 and not be as good as a $2.00 In n' Out Burger I thought.  This was disappointing experience.
UPDATE:  THIS RESTAURANT HAS CLOSED.

$8.49 Burger with Cheese, Turkey Bacon, Lettuce, Pickle and Sprouts

$8.49 Burger with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Jalapeno Ketchup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback