NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

SAN DIEGO MEXICAN FOOD

SAN DIEGO MEXICAN FOOD
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

San Diego has some of the best Mexican food I have ever tasted.  There are hundreds of taco shops around the city.  I didn't even get the name of this place.  Just stopped in for "breakfast" and enjoyed Rolled Tacos and a Carne Asada taco.  Five Rolled Tacos cost me $4.99.  What a deal for chicken filled tortillas topped with cheese, lettuce, guacamole and fresh salsa.  I could only eat about two and was full.  The Carne Asada Taco consisted of grilled steak and nothing else.  A huge portion of meat.  This was not my favorite taco, but still not bad.  The Salsa Bar helped add flavor with two types of salsa and some fresh cut "hot" carrots with jalapenos.

ROLLED TACOS
CARNE ASADA TACO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback