NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

PANDA EXPRESS


PANDA EXPRESS
HONOLULU, HAWAII 

Recently enjoyed a rare weekend day with my daughter and her friend.  We had lunch at Panda Express and then saw a movie.  Panda Express is quality Chinese fast food.  Everything is good here. The fried rice, noodles and other dishes are always fresh and delicious.  My daughter loves the Orange Chicken and Fried Rice.  I went with Fried Rice, Spicy Chicken and Beef Pepper with Vegetables.  The Chicken had a good bit of spice which I loved.  The Pepper Beef was full of pepper and hit the spot.  If you do not care about calories and fat, Panda Express is great tasting food.  If you want to loose weight like me, I would stay away or really check out the menu fat intake before you order.  This was a great day because two 9 year olds don't care about fat or calories.  Plus the movie was alright.

KUNG PAO CHICKEN WITH FRIED RICE

PANDA EXPRESS IN HONOLULU - FAST CHINESE FOOD THAT IS REALLY PRETTY GOOD
ORANGE CHICKEN AND FRIED RICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback