NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, April 15, 2011

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN
KAHALA MALL, HAWAII

What do you do when the police close the only road that gets you home?  Well in our case we pulled off the freeway and followed the crowd to Kahala Mall where we waited a good hour for a table at CPK.  Seems dozens of other people had the same idea because the mall was packed like Christmas time.  CPK is one of our favorite places to eat.  Probably have racked up more frequent eating miles there than any other restaurant over the years.  Usually enjoy a pizza, but lately more salads and pasta.  This trip we ordered the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza Hawaiian Style.  BBQ Chicken Pizza with some Pineapple.  I really liked the addition of the pineapple.  The Pasta with Chicken, Spinach and Asparagus was cold and the chicken was hard.  We tried a new item on the menu.  Korean Style Taco's.  These tiny (two bite) tacos were around $6.  Full of flavor and great tortilla taste.  What can I say about the Kids Pasta.  Keli could eat this dish every day of her life.  She orders this and only this every single time.  The staff at CPK Kahala was warm and friendly.  The Manager stopped by our table to thank us for our business.  This was nice.  The rest of the staff was always smiling and really trained well in providing excellent service.

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

CPK KAHALA MALL IS ALWAYS HAPPENING
KOREAN STYLE TACOS
ORIGINAL BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA WITH PINEAPPLE - HAWAIIAN STYLE
CHICKEN, SPINACH, ASPARAGUS SPAGHETTINI
KIDS PASTA WITH MEAT SAUCE

1 comment:

  1. When I go to CPK, I always ask that the complimentary bread be toasted. However, I was shocked, disappointed, and very upset when my request to have the bread toasted at CPK Kahala Mall was denied.

    After the waitress said it was not possible to toast the bread, I notified her that I always have the bread toasted at CPK. She then informed me that the manager is refusing to toast bread for customers, so I asked the waitress to ask the manager again because I really enjoy the bread at CPk especially when it is toasted. And sure enough according to the waitress the manager said she can’t toast my bread or else she would have to toast everyone else’s bread. That is an extremely poor, invalid, and pathetic excuse to not toast a loyal customer’s bread. The manager at CPK Kahala refused to toast the complimentary bread. Every other CPK I have eaten at has happily toasted my bread upon my request. CPK Kahala should be no different.
    Based on this experience I will never eat at CPK Kahala again and may never eat at any CPK ever again. Over the years, I’ve spent thousands of dollars at CPK amongst family, friends, and co-workers.
    How could a manager be so ruthless, mean spirited, and unsatisfactory? Whatever happened to customer service and satisfying the customer? Having the bread toasted is a very small and simple request. All the other restaurants such as Bucca Di Bepo and others happily toast the bread.
    So my complaint is about the manager of CPK Kahala who refused to toast my bread. Simple things can go a long ways. This occurred on August 1, 2011 around 630pm, so who ever was the manager on duty during that date my complaint is against you. The manager appeared to be an Asian lady mid 20’s to late 30’s.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback