NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

VELA RESTAURANT - SAN DIEGO HILTON BAYFRONT

VELA RESTAURANT
HILTON SAN DIEGO BAYFRONT
SAN DIEGO, CA

Had an unexpected Easter Brunch at the Vela Restaurant at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.  Was walking out to the terrace walkway when I saw a beautiful array of chocolates on display.  I wanted to eat something so I asked the receptionist if she had room for a party of one.  She said "yes" and quickly sat me at a small table away from the main eating area. The Easter Brunch was pretty bad for the price.  I had a great waitress from Boston who engaged me in conversation and seemed to feel sorry for me since I was alone on Easter.  She was sweet.  The food was not.  Really poor selection for the price.  The chocolates for dessert and all you can drink champagne and Bloody Mary Bar were quite impressive. 

A PRETTY LONELY EASTER BRUNCH BY MYSELF IN SAN DIEGO
PRIME RIB AND SHRIMP COCKTAIL
HAD TO HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE ON EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback