NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

JUANITA'S TACO SHOP - ENCINITAS

JUANITAS TACO SHOP
ENCINITAS, CA

There are few restaurants that I can say that I have been going there for over 20 years.  Juanitas is one of them.  Over 20 years of dining at this little hole in the wall taco joint on Highway 101.  Memories of grinding Carne Asada Burritos after a late night out came back as I sat on the outdoor tables overlooking the highway.  I enjoyed my favorites.  Three Rolled Tacos with Guacamole and a Carne Asada Burrito.  The rolled tacos are filled with chicken and covered in cheese, guacamole, lettuce and salsa.  The Burritos are big.  Filled with a ton of meat, guacamole and Pico.  On this visit I could only polish off about two bites of the burrito after eating the Rolled Tacos.  Just to have a taste of the Juanitas flavor was enough for me.  Satisfied completely.   Absolutely love this place.  
TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITE.  
Below are other posts on Juanitas Taco Shop

JUANITA'S TACO SHOP IN ENCINITAS - I HAVE BEEN EATING HERE FOR 20 YEARS!

ORDER AT THE COUNTER
THREE ROLLED TACOS WITH GUACAMOLE
CARNE ASADA TACO
CARNE ASADA BURRITO
CARNE ASADA BURRITO EXPOSED.  MEAT, MEAT AND MORE MEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback