NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 27, 2022

ARANCINO AT THE KAHALA

ARANCINO AT THE KAHALA
KAHALA HOTEL & RESORT
5000 KAHALA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI  96816
808-380-4400

Blessed to have a business dinner at Arancino at The Kahala.  The entire table enjoyed the Tasting Menu and was happy and satisfied.  This has become one of my favorite restaurants in Hawaii and this Tasting Menu is definitely a big fave.  I love the Caviar served on a bed of raw Shrimp.  What a nice light way to start the meal.  The Lobster Bisque is one of my favorite soups ever and you cannot help but want to lick the bowl.  The Caprese Salad served with Basil Oil is good but I really don't care for the Cherry Tomatoes.  I would would prefer regular Tomato.  My Wife went with the Crudites of Vegetables which is basically veggies with a Garlic and Anchovy Dip.  The Carbonara here is one of my all time favorite dishes.  I absolutely love it.  Normally I order the Carbonara with freshly shaved Truffles but they were not available on this night.  I was pretty full when my Steak arrived and really could have done without it.  I dug in though and it was perfectly cooked and delicious.  The Tiramisu was a nice ending.  Very light.  This is pretty much a perfect dinner and with the wine pairing....WOW!!
Click links below to view previous posts on Arancino at The Kahala;

CAVIAR WITH EBI

LOBSTER BISQUE

CAPRESE SALAD

VEGETABLE CRUDITES

CARBONARA

PRIME RIBEYE

TIRAMISU

TASTING MENU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback