NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, March 31, 2022

TSURU TON TAN UDON NOODLE RESTAURANT

TSURU TON TAN UDON NOODLE RESTAURANT
ROYAL HAWAIIAN CENTER
2233 KALAKAUA AVE #B310
HONOLULU, HI 96815
808-888-8559

Tsuru Ton Tan is my Daughters favorite restaurant in Honolulu at this time.  She goes nuts over this place and for her last night of Spring Break in Hawaii booked a reservation for us and some friends.  I am not a big Udon guy but wanted to try the place because she raves about it so much.  I enjoyed some Sushi and the Truffle and Crab Cream Udon.  I liked the Udon but only ate maybe 1/4 of the small size bowl.  Others at the table slurped their way through entire large bowls and seemed to love the stuff.  This is a pretty cool place but for Sushi I would prefer going to Doraku which is right across the way.  As far as the Udon goes I would come back and try others if I wasn't trying to stay low carb.


TSURU TON TAN

UDON NOODLES IN THE ROYAL HAWAIIAN SHOPPING CENTER

LARGE SPACE WITH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING AREAS

TSURU TON TAN MENU






AHI POKE

SHRIMP TEMPURA ROLL

WAGYU SUSHI

NIGIRI SET 

LAVA ROLL


GARLIC SHRIMP

HIYASHI UDON

BEEF UDON

TRUFFLE AND CRAB UDON



TAN TAN UDON

KAISEN CHIRASHI DON

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback