NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

GREEK GROTTO

GREEK GROTTO
KUHIO AVENUE FOOD HALL
INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE
2330 KALAKAUA AVE
HONOLULU, HI. 96815

I saw a photo of a giant Gyro on Instagram and just had to have one.  Found that the Greek Grotto had just opened in Waikiki so we decided to try it for lunch.  It took awhile to get our food but the Manager apologized and explained that he wanted to make sure it was fresh.  We sat at an outside table on Kuhio Avenue.  There is a bar next to the Greek Grotto so I grabbed a glass of wine to enjoy while we waited.  I ordered the Greek Salad with Beef and Lamb.  It arrived with a nice portion of meat and large chilled salad.  I found this dish delicious and filling.  My Wife went for Gyro which also came with a small salad.  She ate the whole thing so I guessed she liked it.  I highly recommend the Greek Salad with Lamb and Beef.

GREEK GROTTO

KUHIO FOOD HALL

SMALL SPOT IN THE KUHIO FOOD HALL IN WAIKIKI

GREEK GROTTO MENU

GYRO WRAP

MEATY AND FRESH

GREEK SALAD WITH BEEF AND LAMB

LUNCH IN WAIKIKI 

1 comment:

  1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    G2

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback