NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

CAFE DIOR

CAFE DIOR
ALA MOANA CENTER
1450 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96814
808-638-4731
https://www.yelp.com/biz/dior-cafe-honolulu

I am not a shopper so when the Wife drags me to the mall, I often look for a comfortable place to hang out and people watch.  Cafe Dior was perfect on this day but the place serves mostly coffee drinks which I do not drink.  I went for a Lavender Lemonade which was $16.  Add a $2 tip and my little glass of Lemonade cost me $18.  I liked the glass though and the Lemonade was cold and delicious.  Service was good too.

DIOR LAVENDER LEMONADE

CAFE DIOR MENU

NICE OUTDOOR CAFE NEXT TO THE DIOR STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback