NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, December 31, 2020

REDFISH POKE BAR BY FOODLAND

REDFISH POKE BAR BY FOODLAND
SALT AT OUR KAKAAKO
685 AUAHI STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96813
808-532-6420
HOURS:  Daily 11AM - 8PM

A very rare day out to have lunch with my Daughter.  She wanted to visit Kakaako and try Arvo for some Avocado Toast.  I looked at the menu at Arvo and everything was served on thick bread.  No go for my low carb diet so I walked across the way to Redfish Poke Bar.  This is kind of a Chipotle style place to enjoy Poke.  You start by choosing your Poke, Rice and then get a few options for toppings with many more available for purchase.  I opted for greens in place of rice and ordered one scoop of California Roll Poke along with a scoop of fresh Ceviche with Hamachi.  This was $14.  You get one choice of a side so I picked Cucumbers.  Added Onions for $1 extra.  The service was excellent and fast.  In and out in just minutes.  Enjoyed the Poke!

REDFISH POKE BAR WITH TWO SCOOPS OF POKE ON SALAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback