NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 6, 2020

RIBEYE ON THE LANAI

DINNER AT HOME

Enjoyed a delicious Ribeye Steak on our Lanai.  Served with Sautéed Green Beans, Carrots, Red Bell Pepper, Shallots and Garlic.  Day 7 of my 7 day diet and I am officially down 10 pounds! This is pretty amazing.  I have not had a glass of wine in a week and that is something I miss.  After doing a lot of YouTube the past few days it looks like our diet is based on the Keto method which is eliminating carbs from your diet and replacing it with fat.  Sounds crazy but it works.  We are going to continue going Keto for another week and maybe for a very long time.  If I get these type of results next week, I am all in.  I feel great, have more energy and am getting over my cravings for sweets and salty foods.  
Click link below to see how I lost 10 pounds in my 7 days;

RIBEYE STEAK WITH VEGETABLES

RIBEYE ON THE LANAI

PRETTY SIMPLE INGREDIENTS FOR A DELICIOUS KETO MEAL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback