NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, December 3, 2020

TUNA SALAD ON GRILLED BELL PEPPER

LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

Day 5 of my 7 day diet and I am down 7 pounds so far.  Eating a low carb and low fat diet with Lemon, Vinegar and Cayenne Water twice daily before breakfast and dinner.  I cut out my wine consumption and have eliminating my snacking.  Feel great and come Sunday, I may decide to continue this diet for another seven days.  I love Tuna Sandwiches that I make with my fave recipe.  Wanted to eliminate the bread so I grilled a Red Bell Pepper and used it in place of bread.  I was AMAZED how good this was.  Really satisfied my hunger and was delicious.  I would make this again even if I am not dieting!
Click link below to view recipe for the Worlds Best Tuna Sandwich recipe;

TUNA SALAD ON GRILLED BELL PEPPER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback