NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN

 GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN
DINNER AT HOME

I was not expecting this dish to be great as I cooked it but holy cow it came out fantastic.  Entire family loved this Garlic Parmesan Chicken that was packed with flavor.  Really a winner and now something we will be making often.  I will do a step by step recipe and post next time I make this
because I am sure you will love it.  Plus it is pretty easy with ingredients you probably have at home.
Served with Potato Skins because we had some in the refrigerator that I wanted to use up.  Sautéed Carrots in a little butter and a hint of honey.  

GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN
DINNER ON OUR LANAI IS MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT
CHICKEN IS MOIST AND THE SAUCE IS DELICIOUS
FAMILY APPROVED MEAL......HEY...THAT'S MY VINO KELI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback