NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, August 28, 2020

SHREDDED CHICKEN AND BEAN TOSTADA WITH AVOCADO

 CHICKEN AND BEAN TOSTADA WITH AVOCADO
DINNER AT HOME

This was one of the best Tostadas of my life.  Loved it.  I started with a base of Spicy Refried Beans and then layered seasoned Shredded Chicken over the beans.  For the Chicken, I grilled Chicken Breasts and then shredded them by hand.  I sautéed the grilled Chicken with Onions, Bell Pepper, Garlic and Jalapeño.  Then added a can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis.  Seasoned with Salt, Pepper and Flavor God Taco Tuesday Seasoning. After the Chicken and Beans, I always add Hot Sauce then top with Lettuce, Cheddar Cheese, Pico de Gallo, Avocado slices and some Cotijo Cheese.  So delicious I am having this for dinner again tonight.  Craving another one!

SHREDDED CHICKEN AND BEAN TOSTADA WITH AVOCADO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback