NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 30, 2020

SQUID INK PASTA WITH LOBSTER, SCALLOPS AND SHRIMP

SQUID INK PASTA WITH LOBSTER, SCALLOPS AND SHRIMP
DINNER AT HOME

This dinner was perfect.  Loved the food and eating on our lanai with my girls.  It does not get better than this in life.  Sitting with the family on a warm Hawaii night and eating food we prepared is what I love most.  For this dish I sautéed Garlic and Shallots in Olive Oil and then added Tomato Paste and some chopped up Sun Dried Tomatoes.  Added Cherry Tomatoes and some white wine, lemon juice and butter.  Let the sauce reduce and then added some of the pasta water.  I had cooked the Lobster, Scallops and Shrimp and set aside.  Made sure that I did not over cook the seafood because I placed it in the sauce to coat.  Added the Pasta and boom....a great Seafood and Pasta dinner!
Click the link below to get this recipe but remember I always improvise with my own touches;

SQUID INK PASTA WITH LOSTER, SCALLOPS AND SHRIMP
DINNER ON THE LANAI.  IT DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS


1 comment:

  1. Cherry shrimp is an essential ingredient for any planted freshwater aquarium. They are as beautiful to look at as peaceful and easy to care for. If you are looking for quality cherry shrimp then visit the website below.
    cherry shrimp for sale

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback