NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

QUEENSBREAK RESTAURANT & BAR - MARRIOTT WAIKIKI

QUEENSBREAK RESTAURANT & BAR
MARRIOTT WAIKIKI
2552 KALAKAUA AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96815
808-922-6611

WOW!!!! The newly remodeled third floor pool deck at the Marriott Waikiki has been transformed into an oasis with a new pool, cabanas, spas, restaurant and bar.  The space is huge and includes fire pits and incredible ocean views.  I stumbled upon the place on the way to D.K. Steakhouse.  In the past I would also stop at the bar here to have a cocktail before dinner and enjoy the ocean view.  When I returned this time I was shocked to find the bar gone and a new pool.  Then the waitress explained to me that beyond the pool was a new restaurant and bar.  I walked back and was amazed how nice the space was.  Enjoyed a glass of wine and watched the sunset here.  Cannot wait to return.  This is a new Waikiki gem.

QUEENSBREAK RESTAURANT & BAR VIEW

SPECTACULAR NEW POOL AND CABANAS













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback