NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS - CHAMPAGNE BAR

CHAMPAGNE BAR
INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS

Since it takes my girls a bit longer to poodle up for the evening, I had to find a way to get out the room and enjoy myself.  So while they did the hair and makeup thing I ventured down to the Royal Promenade deck and sat quietly at the Champagne Bar.  I always tried to get a small table overlooking the main area where I could people watch and relax.  The bartender here was remarkable.  He greeted me by name every day and made sure I had an assortment of appetizers and a filled glass at all times.  Probably the best server on the ship next to the guy in the Wine Bar.  Loved this time by myself.  Sitting, reflecting, relaxing and enjoying a nice glass of bubbly.

CHAMPAGNE BAR TABLE
OVERLOOKING MAIN PROMENADE
COMPLIMENTARY APPETIZERS EACH EVENING
MY FAVORITE SPOT BEFORE DINNER 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback