NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 6, 2020

EGGS BENEDICT ON A BAGEL

EGGS BENEDICT ON A BAGEL
BREAKFAST AT HOME 

I have not bought Pimento Cheese in probably 20 years but I saw it at the market and picked up a small jar.  Really did not know how I would use the cheese.  When I opened the refrigerator on this day I saw Canadian Bacon and immediately thought Eggs Benedict.  We had a few more of the New York Bagels left so I decided to use the Bagel as my base and laid down the Canadian Bacon, a nice thick slice of Tomato and then a Poached Egg topped with melted Pimento Cheese and a few Avocado slices.  The Pimento Cheese worked!  This was delicious.

EGGS BENEDICT ON A BAGEL WITH PIMENTO CHEESE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback