NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, September 28, 2020

PORK LOIN WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE

DINNER AT HOME

I don't cook Pork Loin too often but after this I will be.  This came out so moist and flavorful that I wanted to kiss the Chef (me).  I put a dry rub on the Pork Loin and let it sit for a few hours.  Then basted with a Honey, Mustard, Soy Sauce mixture.  Placed a cup of Beef Broth and cup of Water in the pan and cooked covered for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.  Uncovered.  Basted again and cooked uncovered for another 15 minutes.  I went a little over on temp and pulled it out at 150 degrees.  Should have been 145 degrees.
Did not matter because this came out perfecto!

PORK LOIN WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE

PORK LOIN AND FRENCH ONION SOUP ON THE LANAI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback