NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, September 3, 2020

RIB EYE AND ROASTED POTATOES WITH MUSHROOMS, ONIONS AND GARLIC

RIB EYE WITH ROASTED POTATOES
DINNER AT HOME

This was one of the best steak dinners of my life.  Top five for sure.  Bought some amazing Chef Cut Rib Eye Steaks and my Wife did the rest with the exception of the Roasted Potatoes.  I made these using Red and Russet Potatoes and they were incredible.  I cut the potatoes and then coated them with a lot of chopped garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.  In another pan I sautéed more garlic with Mushrooms and Onions in olive oil and butter.  Set the Mushroom mixture aside.  Placed the Potatoes on Parchment Paper covered sheet pan and cooked at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes.  I added the Mushrooms and Onions to the Potatoes for the last ten minutes in the oven.  When the Potatoes looked crispy I took them out and added fresh chopped Parsley.  The result were the best Potatoes, Mushrooms and Onion with Garlic I have ever tasted.  This dinner was off the charts and so satisfying!
                                                                                               
  GRILLED RIB EYE AND ROASTED POTATOES WITH MUSHROOMS, ONION AND GARLIC

STEAK AND POTATOES ON THE LANAI


ROASTED POTATOES WITH MUSHROOMS, ONIONS AND GARLIC


CHEF CUT RIB EYE STEAKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback