NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 13, 2020

FLAVOR GOD RANCH DIPPING SAUCE

FLAVOR GOD RANCH DIPPING SAUCE
APPETIZER AT HOME

I am a big fan and user of Flavor God Seasonings and follow them on Instagram.  They post great videos and pictures of delicious food and provide some good recipes too.  Also love the fact that they are zero calories and use no sugar or artificial ingredients.  Plus they are very good tasting.  I was making Buffalo Chicken Wings and cut up some Celery and Carrots as a side dish.  Went to the refrigerator to get the Ranch Dressing and  found that the bottle was empty.  I remembered we had a bottle of Flavor God Ranch Seasoning so I grabbed it.  Didn't know how to use it so I googled Flavor God Ranch Dressing recipe and found a recipe that called for Cream Cheese and Flavor God Ranch Seasoning.  Simply Cream Cheese, Flavor God Ranch Seasoning, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper and Chives.  I kicked it up and added a bit of Flavor God Garlic Lovers Seasoning too.  I loved this dip but my Wife thought it was too thick.  Click links below for more information on Flavor God.

FLAVOR GOD RANCH SEASONING DIPPING SAUCE WITH CARROTS AND CELERY
I USED FLAVOR GOD RANCH AND GARLIC LOVERS SEASONINGS 
CREAM CHEESE, FLAVOR GOD RANCH AND GARLIC LOVERS SEASONINGS,
LEMON JUICE AND CHIVES
FLAVOR GOD RANCH
FLAVOR GOD GARLIC LOVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback