NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, February 13, 2021

HOKU'S AT THE KAHALA HOTEL AND RESORT

HOKU'S
KAHALA HOTEL AND RESORT
5000 KALAKAUA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-739-8760
HOURS:  Daily 5:30PM - 8:30PM / Sunday 9AM - 1PM / Closed Monday

Loved my Birthday dinner at Hoku's at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.  Best part was that my Daughter was able to join us at the end of the meal after she got off work.  She arrived wearing her little white shirt and tie uniform from Tanaka of Tokyo.  So cute.  She was happy because she made it for the steak portion of dinner and dessert.  We had a great corner table overlooking the beach and ocean.  Our waitress was local, friendly and happy.  She made us feel welcome and was the best wine pourer ever.  She always made sure I had liquid in my glass.  We ordered the Grand Tasting Menu which at $200 per person is a bit expensive.    The wine pairing is another $80.  You only live once and I'm paying for it my Wife said.  Happy Birthday.  The dinner and wine did not disappoint.  The courses were served in good time and never rushed.  I really felt like we were the only two people in the restaurant as everything around us seemed to disappear in a world of delicious food and some damn good wine.  Everything tasted great with the Potato Agnolotti, Butter Poached Lobster and Mac Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi being my favorites.  I loved everything about this evening especially my Wife, Daughter and the food.  Would I spend $200 to do this again.  Hell yes!
Click link below to view post on Hoku's Sunday Brunch;

DINNER AT HOKU'S AT THE KAHALA

BEST VIEW TABLE IN THE HOUSE

CORNER TABLE FOR TWO AT HOKU'S

HOKU'S GRAND TASTING MENU

FOUR COURSE TASTING MENU











THANKS FOR DINNER LOVE







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback