NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

SQUID INK PASTA WITH LOBSTER , SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS

DINNER AT HOME

My Wife requested Squid Ink Pasta for her birthday dinner so I made it the way I have done before.  A Garlic and Tomato Sauce with Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops.  Tasted so good this time but maybe that is because I have not eaten pasta like this in over a month since going low carb.  I only ate 1/4 of the pasta on my plate but made sure I finished the Lobster.  
This dish delivers on flavor and presentation.
Click link below for the recipe;

SQUID INK PASTA WITH LOBSTER, SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS

BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR MY WIFE ON THE LANAI

PREPPING FOR DINNER

LOTS OF DELICIOUS SEAFOOD

MAKING THE SAUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback